A Google Wave notifier that will let you always stay up to date on all waves you follow. Forget about constantly checking that wave window for updates, instead, get "Notifiyed" and respond using your iPhone, iPod Touch or brand new iPad!
Download Notifiy and:
✔ Receive immediate push notifications on your device after a Wave is updated.
✔ Easily configure notifications from inside Google Wave
✔ Reply to your messages directly from your device without having to log in to Google Wave!!
IMPORTANT NOTE: We've had a few reports of users not sure how to configure their google wave accounts with Notifiy. Please be sure to email our support address and we will help you with any problems you may have. Apple does not accept applications that do not work as advertised so be sure Notifiy does everything it says and will do more in the future. To help you with configuration we have created the following wiki page with a brief tutorial on setup and a space to post comments as well: http://code.google.com/p/wave-email-notifications/wiki/iPhone
Notifiy is FREE to download and FREE to use for a 30 day trial period. You can purchase a subscription from inside the application (for less than the price of a chocolate bar) if you are happy with the service as we are positive you will be!
A Google Wave account is required to use this application.
1. Add the google wave bot firstname.lastname@example.org to any wave you are following.
2. Wait for the robot to create a gadget at the top of the wave. Click on the link next to the small iphone icon until you have selected the notification type you want.
3. In order to get your activation code open the "Notifiy global preferences" wave that the bot creates in Google Wave. In the "Execute global commands:" section of that wave just type "regen" (without the quotes) and click the "execute" button. This will generate a valid activation code that you will need to use the application.
4. In the same global preferences wave make sure you have the "Notify me to this email:" and the "Send initial notifications" checkboxes checked and a valid email entered.
5. Copy the iPhone Activation code shown in the "Notifiy global preferences" wave and enter it into the application when requested to do so. Choose the subscription you want and get "Notifiyed"!!
7. Right after you receive a notification, tap "View" on the alert (notification) and reply to the message, which will show on Google Wave!
For more detail on how to set up the account in the application please visit: http://code.google.com/p/wave-email-notifications/wiki/iPhone